The Oxygen Rx is nourishing and reparative facial for any skin type.
Circadia Oxygen Rx facials work by introducing a controlled amount of oxygen directly into the skin at an optimal level to provide maximum health benefits which help replace the ruddy-look associated with acne and rosacea to instantly brighten the skin.
No bacteria can live in this extreme oxygenated environment. The germicidal action of the oxygen makes it highly beneficial for acne. The end result is clear and luminous skin with a feeling of firmness. The lightning and vaso-constricting capabilities of our Circadia oxygen Rx treatment gives instant results for rosacea.
Indulge your senses with the aroma of sweet chocolate as the natural antioxidants and nourishing elements of raw cocoa powder add protection and boost healing in your skin. The gentle exfoliation of natural papaya and pineapple enzymes will effectively polish and prepare your skin for the revitalizing oxygen facial. Relax as the effervescence tingle of pure oxygen boosts circulation, stimulates cell turnover, and leaves your complexion hydrated and revitalized.
Specifically great for: Ance, rosacea, inflamed, sensitive, and pigmented skin.
Germicidal action to the skin against acne and rosacea
A skin-lightening agent and sun damage reduction
Increases skin function, nutrient transport, and repair to make skin look better
Vaso-constricting of capillaries
Stimulates fibroblasts which create collagen in the skin
Increases new blood vessel formation
Supply of Oxygen that neutralizes free radicals
- Lymphatic Drainage Cleanse – We start with a relaxing deep pore cleanse with steam. We glide a Guasha stone along your skin to drain lymphatic build-up that will boost your immune system, detox, and depuff skin.
- Cocoa Enzyme – With an aroma and consistency of brownie batter, but containing beneficial ingredients like cocoa, bromelain, papain, and trypsin, we remove keratin buildup leaving behind a more bright and clear looking skin.
- Oxygen Rx Treatment – Fluffy white Oxygen foam is applied and massaged into the skin to reduce inflammation, brighten, and kill off acne-causing bacteria.
- High Frequency with Extractions – The Oxygen liquefies excess sebum in the skin making extractions or “pimple-popping” more comfortable and faster. We use ultrasonic waves to shimmy out blackheads and pustules. High Frequency is then applied to kill off bacteria and calm cystic breakouts.
- Custom Mask – We choose a mask that is best suited for your skin’s needs, and it is applied with a relaxing massage.
- Hydrate and Protect – Finishing with calming antibacterial serums, acid mantle building reparative moisturizer and protective SPF is massaged into the skin.
- OxygenRx’ Lvl 1: $170
- OxygenRx’ Lvl 2: $185
- OxygenRx’ Lvl 3: $200
- OxygenRx’ Lvl 4: $220
- Level One To Level Four Esthetician: $240
* Estheticians can increase in level based on experience and education
What is causing my acne?
Acne is a physical way of your body telling you that something is wrong. Its the messenger system of your body, if the messenger never came, acne left untreated could lead to disease down the road. Our job now is to listen and figure out what your body is saying stopping breakouts and disease down the road. Causes of Acne range all over the place. Hormones, Diet, Hygiene, Stress and harmful skin care products are typically the main contributors. At BOHO its our job to help figure out what is causing your breakouts and find a solution.
What is causing my redness/sensitivity?
Redness is typically associated with inflammation in the body. The cause is a typically a diet issue.
Toxic products that strip your acid mantle which is the protective layer of your skin leaves no protective barrier on your skin making it sensitive.
How can I boost my results?
Alpha Beta Peel – $50 Add on
Fight the signs of aging with the combination of Lactic and Salicylic Acids. This unique blend of Alpha and Beta acids will not only effectively exfoliate the skin but also even out your complexion. This is the perfect rejuvenator for all skin types.
How often should I get this treatment?
Correction: Acne Journey every week for one month, then once a month until the plan is complete
Maintenance: One treatment a month or every other month depending on skin needs.
Does it hurt?
Overall the Oxygen RX is a pleasant treatment. Oxygen, when applied on the skin, can have a warm tingling feeling. Extractions are never a relaxing process, however, we do our best to ease any discomfort.
How long do the results last?
Results last as long as you are maintaining at home. Think about working out at the gym and then your not eating healthy. The results would not last or they would be not as effective as they could be. As long as we get to the root cause of why you are breaking out and make adjustments where needed and you are using the right skincare at home, your results will last.
Allergy to citric acid of any kind; oranges, lemons, grapefruit, etc.
After Treatment Expectations
After the Oxygen RX Treatment skin is typically brighter, a smoother complexion, blemishes decrease and pore size is smaller.
If deep extraction were performed during your Oxygen RX, it is common to have redness and minor swelling. Using a cold compress at home will help to calm extraction areas.
Recieve $35 off your first treatment! Schedule today!
LightStim MultiWave® Patented Technology to simultaneously emit multiple wavelengths (colors) of light. These wavelengths of light work togethero to give your skin a more radiant and youthful appearance.
MYSKINBUDDY is the revolutionary facial device that utilizes four proven technologies to help you achieve a clearer complexion, brighter and even skin tone, and a more youthful appearance.
This resurfacing procedure removes surface damage and restores your skin with antioxidants through Vortex-Fusion® serum delivery. Immediate and lasting results with little to no downtime!