Below is a list of our most popular chemical peels. Each appointment starts with an evaluation of your skin and a treatment plan. Your aesthetician will have recommendations based on their evaluation on which chemical peel would work best for you!
Post Care Precautions
- Do not cleanse the skin for 12 hours after the peel.
- Do not put your face directly under a hot shower.
- Do not use Jacuzzis, steam rooms or saunas.
- Do not participate in activities that would cause excessive sweating.
- Do not use any scrubs or mechanical forms of exfoliation.
- No scrubs, retinoic acids, AHA’s, BHA’s, or astringents until the skin has healed.
- DO NOT PEEL OR PICK AT THE SKIN.
- 1. After 12 hours cleanse with the Vitamin Veil Cleanser, applying to fingertips and lightly cleanse in a circular motion over face and neck. DO NOT USE A CLOTH. Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Apply 2 drops of Vitamin C Reversal Serum, allow to dry.
- Apply Post Peel Balm to the entire treated area.
- Avoid direct sunlight for the duration of the peel. Apply Sunscreen. SUN PROTECTION AT ALL TIMES IS VERY IMPORTANT.
- Continue normal home regimen after peeling is completed. The use of retinol can resume 14 days after the peel.
A unique soybean oil-based, non-foaming cleanser that gently removes makeup, dirt and impurities while leaving behind an invisible veil of antioxidants.
This age-defying essential product contains the most stable and active form of Vitamin C to increase the firm look of skin and neutralize free radicals. This serum also contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 to hydrate and smooth.
This soothing balm is excellent for use after peels to calm and comfort skin. It contains a skin-identical lipid complex that increases water-holding capacity and provides a semi-occlusive and protective barrier.
Our environment requires daily protection. SPF Protects against damage to DNA proteins caused by UV exposure. SPF is extremely important during the peeling process to prevent more pigmentation from forming while there is no protective barrier on your skin.
My face is itchy, swelling and burning, what do I do?
- Itching can occur due to new skin cells forming. NO NOT SCRATCH! Scratching will irritate your skin more. Pat the itching area instead.
- Burning can happen due to having no barrier on your skin. It is common so sensitivity to occur at this time.
- Applying more post peel balm will soothe itching and burning sensation.
Swelling- Swelling can occur. Cooling your skin with not cold compress will decrease swelling. If that does not help, take a Benadryl and contact the spa.
Is it normal for my pigmentation to turn darker?
Yes! Deeper pigmentation can rise to the surface of skin causing current pigmentation to get darker. Fear not! The pigmentation will peel away leaving your skin pigmentation free!
Aspirin or Salicylic sensitivity, Hypersensitivity or anyone highly allergic, dry, dehydrated skin or compromised lipid barrier,Accutane within the past year, glycolic or salicylic acid with in the past week, pregnant or nursing, herpetic breakout, open wounds or suspicious lesions, Retin-A or Renova within the past week.
Recieve $35 off your first treatment! Schedule today!
LightStim MultiWave® Patented Technology to simultaneously emit multiple wavelengths (colors) of light. These wavelengths of light work togethero to give your skin a more radiant and youthful appearance.
A NON-SILICONE based balm created for the relief of sensitive and inflamed skin caused by dry skin, burns, microdermabrasion, laser resurfacing and post medical procedures.
Dermaplaning is a gentle, safe, and effective form of exfoliation that also removes dead skin. This painless procedure uses a scalpel to safely scrape off the top layer of skin and works well for most skin types.