Here at BOHO Med Spa, our body sculpting treatments in Allen, TX, are safe alternatives to liposuction or CoolSculpt. Using a technology called Bodicurrent, our body contouring specialist in Allen, TX, uses 3 different forms of microcurrent combined to increase your cellular energy and circulation, resulting in beautifying the body and fitting better in your clothes.
No matter what your body type is or how many pounds you need to lose, BOHO Sculpt is the best-kept secret in the industry that our experienced body contouring specialist will use. Bodicurrent is a holistic way to give you more confidence in your body by activating key processes that help you fit into those skinny jeans.
Our body sculpting treatments have no downtime and work as a “whole body detox” promoting energy and vitality while producing a healthier you. Get started today and schedule our body sculpting treatments in Allen, TX.
BOHO recommends 12 body sculpting sessions to start to see your desired result.
(12 sessions will take 1 month to complete)
What makes BOHO Sculpt Different?
By now you have seen many ways to remove fat, by sucking it out, freezing it, or burn it off. Contrary to belief, you do not want to “kill” your fat. Your fat cells house stem cells, nutrients, immune cells, and even now, science is considering fat an endocrine organ because it regulates hormones. Obviously too much fat can contribute to stroke, heart disease, and type-II diabetes. But destroying fat is not the answer.
Click the next question to see how it works!
How does the BOHO Sculpt Work?
The answer is increasing ATP.
Fat takes on the responsibility of taking all the extra toxins you’re breathing, drinking, and eating that the liver cannot process out, this causes fat cells to swell up. BOHO sculpt uses a holistic approach to send the signal to increase ATP that provides your cells energy, which allows cells to flush toxins while building muscle and stimulating collagen to lift the skin. The result is a beautiful body and a difference you can see.
How long to the Results last?
BOHO Sculpt starts detoxing and toning in the first treatment. We recommend 10 treatments at 3x per week to get maximum results and get the body you love. From there focus on lifestyle choices that will keep the fat cells small. We recommend learning what foods make you inflamed and fat, and what foods don’t by reading books like ‘The Bulletproof Diet’ by Dave Asprey.
MONTHLY UNLIMITED INCLUDE:
- Body Sculpting Sessions
- Nutritional Consult*
- 3D Body Image Measurement Scans*
- Vibration Plate
- Four Bottles of Supplements to promote weight loss
*Not Every Session
- Come Hydrated – You’ve seen the movies where electricity hits the water and it just goes everywhere. This holds true for your body sculpting session. We are using a low level of current to stimulate the body beautification process. The more hydrated you are further the current can travel to affect those fat cells.
- Turn it up – There will be pads placed on the desired areas. Just lay down and enjoy 30 minutes of contractions as the microcurrent works its magic.
- Move – After your session, you just release a bunch of toxins and cellular debris that are stuck in limbo. You need to move that out, so go for a 10-minute walk to stimulate lymphatic drainage.
- Recommendation – To see results we recommend having 10 sessions at 3x per week, a minimum of 1 per week. While you’re spending the time here for those sessions you might as well get a second area treated simultaneously so you can maximize your time!
How often to have to come?
We recommend doing a session three times per week for maximum results. Or a minimum of once a week to continue detoxing the fat cell.
Do I have to diet?
Eating clean should be a priority whether you are sculpting or not. Eating toxic inflammatory foods will hinder you from getting the results you want. To get the most out of your sculpting sessions you should avoid processed foods and sugary drinks.
Can I drink Alcohol?
We recommend avoiding alcohol during your series. You have a lot of toxins floating around your system after each body sculpting session and consuming alcohol will dramatically reduce your ability to detox.