If hydration is key, we’ve unlocked the door to clearer, more beautiful skin.
Visit us at BOHO Med Spa in Allen, TX, for a HydraFacial treatment. Using sophisticated HydraFacial™ technology, we cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and replenish your skin in a single non-surgical treatment that is safe for all skin types and provides long-term results.
This resurfacing procedure removes surface damage (think impurities) using water microdermabrasion instead of crystals, making it gentler on your sensitive skin. We then restore your skin health using specialized antioxidants through the Vortex-Fusion® serum delivery.
The best part: you’ll see immediate and lasting results from our spa without irritation or downtime including skin elasticity, firmness, and evening skin tone, leaving your complexion vibrant the moment you are done.
• Cleanse & Peel – We use our process to delicately exfoliate and calmly resurface your skin to reveal a new, healthier layer of skin.
• Extract & Hydrate – We remove debris from your pores through a painless suction method and apply intense moisturizers that nourish the skin deeply.
• Fuse & Protect – We penetrate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to enhance your complexion and glow.
@bohomedspa Throwback to our first ASMR that started it all. How long have you been following us?! We are so close to 1 million followers 😱🎊🥳 WE LOVE YOU BOHO FAM! 🤍🤍🤍 #facialasmr #skincareasmr #asmr #dallasmedspa #estheticiantiktok ♬ original sound – BOHO Alternative Med Spa
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Cleanse & Peel
- Extract & Hydrate
- Custom Mask & Relaxation
- Led Light Therapy
- Fuse + Protect
- Basic Hydrafacial Lvl 1: $199
- Basic Hydrafacial Lvl 2: $220
- Basic Hydrafacial Lvl 3: $245
- Basic Hydrafacial Lvl 4: $270
- Everything in the Basic Hydrafacial
- Corrective Booster
- LightStim LED
- Level One Esthetician: $300
- Level Two Esthetician: $330
- Level Three Esthetician: $360
- Level Four Esthetician: $395
* Estheticians can increase in level based on experience and education
Frequently asked questions
1. Who is a candidate?
HydraFacial™ are for everyone – women and men of all skin types and ages. Hydrafacials are specifically great for improving:
- Sun spots or brown spots
- Infrequent or chronic acne outbreaks
- Reduced skin firmness or elasticity
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Congested or large pores
- Oily or congested skin
- Skin texture
- Dull or uneven skin tone pigmentation
2. What will my skin be like after my Hydrafacial?
3. How often should I have this treatment?
4. Can I combine this with other Treatments
Yes, HydraFacial treatments can be combined with other skin procedures at the time of your treatment. Getting a Hydrafacial before micro- needling gets the skin in a healthy state by deep cleans and throughly sanitizes the skin perfectly prepping the skin for micro-needling. Getting a hydrafacial a week after micro-needling a great as well. The hydrafacial after micro-needling helps aide the skin in its healing process. Hydrafacial will help take off dry flaky skin that micro- needling can cause.The antioxidants plus from the hydrafacial will help hydrate the skin with hayluric acid and antioxidants . Lastly the red LED will help stimulate collagen and excellerate healing in the skin. Combining these skin rejuvenation treatments can provide optimal results for an all-around rejuvenated appearance.
BOHO Treatment Pairing recommendations
Combine any of these services to enhance your Hydrafacial experience
Dermaplaning is a gentle, safe, and effective form of exfoliation that also removes dead skin. This painless procedure uses a scalpel to safely scrape off the top layer of skin and works well for most skin types.
My Skin Buddy
MYSKINBUDDY is the revolutionary facial device that utilizes four proven technologies to help you achieve a clearer complexion, brighter and even skin tone, and a more youthful appearance.
Add On Boosters
Ask your esthetician about our avaliable add on boosters.
Dermal Repair booster // Chrono Peptide Booster