Best skincare regimen for preventing and removing pigmentation
Managing your Pigmentation can be stressful, especially for those that have dealt with long-term pigmentation. At BOHO, we treat pigmentation every single day and have personally tested all of these products! We have found that these products are work best for us and our clients.
I highly recommend using these products for brightening your pigmentation. This skincare system not only lightens your pigmentation but inhibits all the signals in your body to not make anymore pigmentation.
This milky cleanser that I use in the morning. It’s one of my secrets to glowing skin. I love that this cleanser duals as a brightening mask. This is actually a 3 in 1 cleanser. The Amandola Milk Cleanser has the same PH level as your skin so there is no need for a toner.
You are getting a cleanser, toner and mask with this product! This cleanser lasts on average for 5-6 months.
- Lactic acid –Alpha hydroxy acid that hydrates skin while softening wrinkles. Functions as a tyrosinase inhibitor ( brightens and suppresses pigmentation)
- Mandelic acid –Alpha hydroxy acid that brightens and suppresses pigmentation
- Oat protein –Powerful antioxidant and anti-irritant
- Sweet almond milk –Nourishing and moisturizing
Directions: Dispense a dime-size amount of cleanser onto fingertips and apply all over face and neck. Massage into skin for 30 seconds. After 1 minute rinse off and pat dry. For Mask application leave on skin for 10 mins then rinse off.
This amazing blend of licorice, bearberry and other natural extracts are known to illuminate the skin. This mist complements the White Veil Brightener and Bright White Serum to help brighten dark spots and enhance radiance. This mist is also a great way to brighten body pigmentation.
Benefits: Inhibits the production of tyrosinase and melanin. No hydroquinone or kojic acid. Hydrating and softening!
- MariMoist (Chondrus Crispus extract) –A combination of Hyaluronate and sea plant extract improves the texture of the skin and binds large quantities of water to instantly hydrate and soften dry skin
- Extracts of Licorice, bearberry, and Mulberry -Contain natural lightening agents
- Melfade PF (Bearberry leaf extract and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate) -Tyrosinase inhibitors
- Melanostatin 5 -Skin whitening peptide antagonist alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone(a-MSH) blocking tyrosinase activation
Directions: Twice a day, after cleansing close eyes and lightly mist face.
This lightweight milky serum is a powerful spot treatment serum. Its formulated with potent antioxidants and inhibitors of melanin production to brighten skin and reduce the appearance. This spot treatment is great for brightening sun damage, melasma and pigmented acne scars.
Benefits: No hydroquinone or kojic acid• Safe and gentle. Can be used under moisturizer.
- Regufade (Trans-Resveratrol) –Powerful skin brightener
- BV-OSC (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate) –Oil-soluble Vitamin C ester that is highly stable and reduces melanin synthesis
- Vitamin E acetate (Alpha-tocopherol acetate) –Very powerful fat-soluble antioxidant that protects cellular membranes from free radicals
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol (SymWhite) –Tyrosinase inhibitor, skin lightener and antioxidant
- Marrubium Stem cell extract –Rich in phenylpropanoids which are defensive molecules that protect the skin against oxidants and activate the skin’s self-defense systems
- Tyrostat-11(Rumex Occidentalis extract) –Inhibits tyrosinase, limits tanning, anti-erythema effect, age spot reduction
Directions:For best results, use in the evening with YTH Serum and Licorice & Bearberry Brightening Mist.
This is a game changer product. Not only does it brighten pigmentation, but it also tells your body not to make more!
This silky, fast absorbing lotion contains SepiWhite TMMSH,Chromabright and ß-White, all clinically shown to illumi-nate the complexion and brighten hyperpigmentation
- Niacinamide –Melanosome transfer inhibitor that results in lighter skin
- Alpha-Arbutin –Tyrosinase inhibitor that results in lighter skin
- SepiWhite MSH (Undecylenoyl phenylalanine) –Alpha-MSH antagonist binds MC1-R and prevents the production of tyrosinase, resulting in lighter skin
- B-white (Oligopeptide-68) -Reduces MITF (microphthalmia-associated transcription factor) to decrease constitutive and facultative pigmentation pathways; decreases tyrosinase activity and melanin synthesis to reduce overall skin pigmentation
- K3 Vita C (Aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate) – A stabilized form of Vitamin C which has lightening properties dueto the inhibition of tyrosinase; also has regenerative and antioxidant activity
- Chromobright (Dimethylmethoxy chromanyl palmitate) –Lightening effect likely due to the inhibition of tyrosinase in a mechanism similar to that of ascorbyl palmitate
Directions: Apply daily to entire face, after cleansing and before SPF
A non-irritating Retin-A and Vitamin C moisturizing serum that softens fine lines and brightens your complexion. Potent antioxidants control breakouts and reduce prematurely aging. This is my own creation. I wanted a product that would have all the skin essential ingredients in one.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate- A potent oil-soluble vitamin c that stimulates collagen, brightens, and prevents pigmentation. High in antioxidants that reduce premature aging.
- Vitamin A- Creates cellular turnover slough off dead and damaged skin cells for a brighter complexion, wrinkle softening, and skin tightening. Protects against UV damage, and assists in DNA repair following UV exposure.
- Vitamin E – A moisturizing antioxidant that protects the cellular membrane from aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Super hydrator, wrinkle softener
- Marine Collagen- Hydrates providing soft and supple skin.
- Polypeptide– Collagen stimulating peptide that softens and repairs wrinkles. If you want it all here is the link for the Pigmentation Bundle. If you buy them all you will get 10% off.
This blog is apart of the pigment series. Read the rest of this series by clicking the link below:
Holly is an international award-winning aesthetician and business owner with over 10 years of experience in the aesthetics industry. She was named the 2019 Top International Holistic Esthetician at the Skin Games and has owned BOHO Alternative Med Spa in Allen, TX since 2015. Holly is a wife, mother of five, and a skin fanatic whose personal mission is to help her clients create healthy, glowing skin through alternative methods.